Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Slow and Steady, but Not Giving Up

          Although I don't know what my destiny is for sure, I possess a trait that will lead me towards my destiny, and it is persistence. When I fail something I had really wanted to accomplish, I did not give up on it. Instead, I set a lower standard or thought about the reasons why I had failed, and tried once more. When I don't improve as fast as I would like on my instruments, I slow down a bit and practice harder, not giving up. I always strive for my best on projects and work I have to do and try to do it as perfectly as I can. If I am not happy with my grades, I set goals and I try to achieve them. Right now, I am not worried whether I know what my destiny is as I know if I continue being persistent, I'll know it soon. 



(Artist: Kim Hong Do, Single Plough)

No comments: